We believe that our employees are MNGI Digestive Health. Each employee brings unique background and experiences that contribute to the patient care that we provide. We are committed to promoting diversity in our workplace.
MNGI Digestive Health (MNGI) partners with varying organizations in the Twin Cities each year to attract and retain a diverse workforce. The company currently has a working relationship with the following organizations; Jewish Family Services, Hmong American Partnership, Good Will Easter Seals, HIRED, Minnesota Literacy Council and Hennepin and Ramsey County Workforce Centers. If your organization would like to work with MNGI, please contact us at 612-871-1145 and ask to speak to one of our Human Resources representatives.
We pride ourselves on creating a positive work environment, which cultivates employee growth and involvement. Employees are encouraged to actively participate in organizational change and development. For example, recommendations from employee committees can directly influence and change the way staff perform their work. Committees are also responsible for developing and hosting employee events, which improve teamwork and employee health. Some examples include:
- The Retention and Recognition Committee is dedicated to employee engagement by sponsoring periodic fundraisers for the Employee Emergency Fund and by planning an annual companywide meeting.
- The Wellness Committee promotes employee wellbeing through health promotions and activities targeted to the specific needs of our staff.
- The Golden Rule Committee is continually looking for ways to improve the quality of our work environment, which ultimately leads to better care for our patients!
- The Safety Committee helps to create a safe work environment for the employees of MNGI Digestive Health, enabling them to provide premier gastroenterology care.
- The EXTREME Customer Service Committee encourages staff members to provide customer service that goes beyond patient expectations by providing “Extra Me” during every patient interaction.
We are dedicated to providing premier patient care. We empower our staff to propose and facilitate continued improvement in patient care practices.
MNGI physicians and staff really like what we do. Our employee average tenure is over 6 years at the company. We believe that this long tenure means that we are doing things right, putting our patients and employees first. Employees who love what they do are at the heart of our organization. In fact, employee and physician feedback placed the company on the Star Tribune’s list of Top Workplaces for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.